Monday, September 2, 2013

ESSENTIAL GARAGE 2013-08-26


Download
Tracklist:
Ordinary People - Baby you make my heart sing
Anthill Mob - Burning
Martin Ikin - What you've done
Huxley - Lost love
Route 94 vs NYTA - Everywhere I go
Cause & Effect - Poppin
iGrade - I got what you need
RIP productions - The player
Groove in motion - Be the one
Huxley - Little things
DJ Luck & MC Neat Ft. JJ - Aint no stoppin' us (Acapella)
Pete Graham & Chris Lorenzo - Dorothy's Forest
I killed kenny Ft. Jamie George - Let's go (Shorterz remix)
Ralph Rosario - Bop Track
Ruffnexx Sound System - Eeny Meeny (Sweet temptation)
Oscar Louweez - Deep in there
RS4 - Can't stop
Claes Rosen - Daydreaming
Rue Jay, IC3 Cream social - All night
Rain city riot - Work the love
Overproof - Dats dat ish (Ghost dub)
Taiki & Nulight - Key'ed
RS4 - Walking on
iGrade - Light Speed
MJ Cole Ft. Rodney P - Trouble
Nu birth - Any time (Tuff Jam's Kick dub)
Jam Experience - Feel my love
Sly paul - Crazy
Angie Stone - No more rain (Wookie Dub)
Todd Edwards - Stand right now
Anthony - In the house
New Horizons - Do me baby (Keep the love)
Anthill Mob - Flava
Myron - Get down (Groove chronicles remix)

by Rossi B & Luca

1 comment:

  1. This isn't the correct set for this date -- this is the same set as another one posted previously, I believe the Rossi B & Luca Essential Garage set before this date.

    ReplyDelete